1009 Nicolas Bravo Desierto House, La Paz

$330,556

Previous Next

3

Beds

Baths

1,771

Square feet

About 1009 Nicolas Bravo Desierto House

Welcome to your new home in La Paz, Mexico! We are excited to present to you a spectacular pre-sale house with a construction progress of 65%. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful property at an affordable price, close to the boardwalk and downtown La Paz, with a swimming pool and a master bedroom on the ground floor, which many of our clients desire! This charming house features two bedrooms on the ground floor (one of them being the master bedroom) and one on the upper floor, making it ideal for those seeking comfort and privacy. The open design in the kitchen, dining, and pool area creates a welcoming and perfect environment for family entertainment. One of the standout features of this property is its privileged locationSituated on a main road, you will find yourself just 5 minutes away from the famous La Paz boardwalk, allowing you to enjoy relaxing seaside walks whenever you desire. Additionally, its central location provides quick and convenient access to a wide range of services such as restaurants, shops, and shopping centers. The house offers on-site parking for your convenience and security. Moreover, an additional reserved space on the street is available with an annual payment to the municipality, ensuring that you always have a hassle-free parking spot. One of the advantages of this pre-sale is the ability to customize finishes according to your tastes and preferences. You will work directly with the architect and builder to ensure that every detail aligns with your style and vision. This is a unique opportunity to create the home of your dreams that reflects your personality and individual taste. Regarding the payment plan, a 30% payment is required upon signing the purchase agreement, allowing you to secure the property. The remaining 70% will be paid upon the signing of the deed, which will take place 3 and a half months after the purchase agreement. This flexible plan allows you to organize your finances efficiently and make the most of this excellent investment. Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity, as houses with these features and privileged locations are not common in La Paz, especially at this price. We invite you to act quickly and take the next step in securing your future in this wonderful home. We look forward to welcoming you! price in mexican pesos $5,950,000.00 mxn this property is sold in mexican pesos.

Features of 1009 Nicolas Bravo Desierto House

MLS® # 24-647
Price $330,556
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 3.50
Full Baths 3
Half Baths 1
Square Footage 1,771
Type Houses
Status Active

Community Information

Address 1009 Nicolas Bravo Desierto House
Area La Paz City
Subdivision Centro
City La Paz

Amenities

Amenities BBQ Area, Pool, Terrace
Has Pool Yes

Interior

Appliances Cook Top, Microwave
Fireplace No

Exterior

Lot Description 8.5m*25m
Construction Pre-Construction

Additional Information

Date Listed November 30th, -0001

Listing Details

OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?